References - Aflatoxins
From Metrofood Wiki
- Bradburn, N. Coker, RD ve Blunden, G. 1994. The aetiology of turkey ?X? disease. Phytochemistry, 35, 817.
- Richard, J. L. (2007). Some major mycotoxins and their mycotoxicoses-An overview. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 119: 3?10.
- Bayman, P. and Cotty, P.J. (1993). Genetic diversity in Aspergillus flavus. Association with aflatoxin production and morphology. Can. J. Bot., 71, 23?31.
- Jackson, LS; Al-Taher, F. 2008. Factors Affecting Mycotoxin Production in Fruits, In: Mycotoxins in Fruits and Vegetables pp: 118-124,137,138, Eds, Barkai-Golan R., Paster N., Elsevier, California, USA.
- Coppock RW., Christian RG. 2007. Mycotoxins, In: Veterinary Toxicology pp 939-950, Ed. Gupta RC., Elsevier, California, USA.
- Varga J. , Frisvad J.C. and Samson R.A. 2009 A reappraisal of fungi producing aflatoxins. World Mycotoxin Journal, 2 (3): 263-277.
- IARC. (1993). IARC Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans. Some Naturally Occurring Substances: Food Items and Constituents, Heterocyclic Aromatic Amines and Mycotoxins. IARC, Lyon, France.
- EFSA, European Food Safety Authority. (2007). Opinion of the scientific panel on contaminants in the food chain on a request from the commission related to the potential increase of consumer heath risk by a possible increase of the existing maximum levels for aflatoxins in almonds, hazelnuts and pistachios and derived products. EFSA Journal, 446, 1-127.
- EFSA (European Food Safety Authority). (2005). Opinion of the Scientific Committee on a request from EFSA related to a harmonised approach for risk assessment of substances which are both genotoxic and carcinogenic. The EFSA Journal, 282, 1-31.
- JECFA, 1998. Evaluations of Certain Food Additives and Contaminants. WHO Food additives Series, vol. 40. IPCS, WHO, Geneva, Switzerland
- Scientific Committee for Food (SCF). 1994. European Commission DG XXIV Unit B3. Thirty-fifth Report. Opinion on aflatoxins B1, B2, G1, G2, M1 and patulin. Expressed on 23 September 1994.
- Leblanc J.C., Tard A., Volatier J.L., Verger P. 2005. Estimated dietary exposure to principal food mycotoxins from The First French Total Diet Study. Food Additives and Contaminants, 22(7): 652?672.